February 14-20 is national Random Acts of Kindness Week. Not that we all shouldn’t be looking for ways to be kind on a daily basis but next week in particular encourages us to ramp it up a bit. There are thousands of ways to perform a random act of kindness (at home, work, running errands, etc) and these sites make it really easy to start.
- Random Acts of Kindness Foundation’s Extreme Kindness Challenge
- Polite Stranger – What’s the nicest thing a stranger has done for you?
- Stepcase Lifehack – 29 ways to carry out RAOK each day
- whippy cake – 26 Reasons I Feel Happy (Um, she’s amazing!)
- Mean Stinks – be nice behind someone’s back
So put your kindness cap on & plan out warm, fun, inventive and creative ways that you can bring some light into someone’s life next week!